[3830] CQ WW 160 m HG3DX M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ WW 160 m HG3DX M/S HP
From: radioclub at npp.hu (Radioclub)
Date: Wed Feb 2 06:44:50 2000
Hello OM's!

                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST 2000

      Call: HG3DX                    Country:  Hungary
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Single

      Operating time (hours): 28     Claimed score: 647,955

               QSO   VALID QSO QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    1055     1004     6171      38      67    =   647,955

Wkd:  NA  204
      SA    2
      EU  801
      AS   41
      AF    5
      OC    2

Hrd: V73CW, 5H3US, V47KP, NP3G, EA6, PY, ZL, BD4 & N0TT
Nothing hrd:West Side SP/LP - sorry!

All reports sent were 599HA.

Operator List: HA3KW HA3MY HA3UU

Equipment Description: FT990 + PA into a GP & TS930S + PA into an Inv "V"
RX: 3 x beverages - 500 mtrs to USA SP, 333 mtrs to USA LP, 333 mtrs to AS

Club Affiliation: HADXC of Hungarian Radioamateur Society

This  is  to  certify  that in this contest we have operated
observed  fully  the  rules  and regulations of the contest.

Comments: very good condx to USA & extremely good State side activity

Thanks to everyone for contacts.

Congratulation to John, ON4UN!

                             Signature Janos Mach HA3UU

           MAILING ADDRESS: