[3830] CQ160 SSB N7KQ Multi-Op

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB N7KQ Multi-Op
From: jwortham@goodnet.com (jwortham@goodnet.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 01:26:35 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160 Meter Contest, SSB

Call: N7KQ
Operator(s): W7CPA, K7OX, W7GNP
Station: N7KQ

Class: Multi-Op
Operating Time (hrs): 39

QTH: AZ

QSOs: 493  States/Provinces: 53  Countries: 8  Score: 67,283

Comments:

Transmitter : Icom 756 with 1/4 wave vertical wire (helium filled balloon) with
elevated radials (20 ft).

Another great contest time for us.  Sorry we were so hearing challenged the
first night.  We found
two shorted beverage termination boxes and several breaks in the feedlines
caused by small furry
woodland creatures at our operating site near Clay Springs, Arizona.

Worked all states except Delaware and Alaska.  Not too many signals coming in
from the north this
year.  Just like the CW contest.