[3830] hg1s cqww160 ssb multi op

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] hg1s cqww160 ssb multi op
From: mttosz.vrk@mail.matav.hu (Felber Gyula)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:55:21 +0100
EAA23751
Sender: owner-3830@contesting.com

                        CQ 160 METER CONTEST           2000

      Call: HG1S                     Country:  Hungary
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Multi-Operator

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    514    2756       6      54    =   165,360

All reports sent were 59 HA, unless otherwise noted.

Operator: Felber Gyula HA1TJ   Muller Laszlo HA1DAC   Zugo Tibor HA1DAE

Equipment Description:FT990 + 2el.Vertical /Beverage for RX/

Club Affiliation: hadxc

                                             Felber Gyula HA1TJ

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               MTTOSZ Gyor Varosi Radioklub