[3830] hg1s cq/rj wpxrtty multi-multi

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] hg1s cq/rj wpxrtty multi-multi
From: mttosz.vrk@mail.matav.hu (Felber Gyula)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:59:54 +0100
LAA20000
Sender: owner-3830@contesting.com

CQ/RJ WW RTTY WPX

Call used: HG1S
Location:  Hungary

Entry Class: Multi Op, Multi Xmit

Band    QSOs   Pts  Mults
80       273  1106      -
40       385  1742      -
20       758  1798      -
15       680  1714      -
10       511  1309      -
-----   ----  ----  ----
Total   2607  7669   614
Prefixes counted only once (not once per band)

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 4708766

Software: RTTY by WF1B  v4.4f + K6STI

Power Output: KW

Equipment Description: 5xFT990

Antennas: 80m 2el. Vertical  Zugo Tibor HA1DAE
          40m 3el. Yagi      Felber Gyula HA1TJ
          20m 6el. Yagi      Mach Janos HA3UU    Vigh Lajos HA3OF
                             Vajda Istvan HA3MY  Kovacs Peter HA4WU
          15m 6el. Yagi      Zugo Tibor HA1DAE   Muller Laszlo HA1DAC
          10m 7el. Yagi      Draskovits Gabor HA1YA Toth Gyorgy HA1WD

Club Participation: HADXC

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Date 01/03/2000  Signature Felber Gyula  Call HA1TJ

MTTOSZ Gyor Varosi Radioklub

P.O. Box 79