[3830] ARRLDX SSB 9A3GW SOSB/15HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB 9A3GW SOSB/15HP
From: robert@times.hr (robert@times.hr)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 10:43:36 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL DX Contest - SSB

Call: 9A3GW
Operator(s): 9A3GW
Station:

Class: SOSB/15  Power: HP
QTH: ZAGREB
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:   1915     61
   10:
----------------------
Total:   1915     61  =  350,445

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

I was never so frustrated and disappointed ....

Just few hours after the band opening, rates keep move up and peak to 150 when
rain storm surround location area and every signal dive deep into S9 static
ocean.

What to say than time between 16:40 and 20:30 was special kind of amateur
spanish boots.

Keep roll up and down, watch TV, listen 28, drink beer ....
Than I give up and start CQ-ing prepared to be marked as 'no ears, no rx '
station.

To everyone who unsuccessfully call me I want to apologize,
and to the others hat down for signal strengh.

The second day was better than I expect but there was no more time to heal the
wound.

Hope that year 2011 will be without that kind of problem ....

73 de Robert 9A3GW, 9A1A, K6B, S5???

QSL only to:

                ROBERT OREHOCI
                ZAVRSJE 1. ODVOJAK 24
                10090 ZAGREB
                CROATIA

9A3GW       1915   61   350,445SOSB/15 HP