[3830] AA8U WQP SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] AA8U WQP SOAB LP
From: aa8u@modempool.com (Bruce Lallathin)
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 22:22:39 -0500
                           2000 WISCONSIN QSO PARTY

      Call used: AA8U                                           Location: MI

      Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: MIXED           Power: 150W

      Callsign of Operator: AA8U

      Exchanged Information: AA8U RST MI

      Hours of Operation: 06:58

      band   CW QSOs    CW pts     Ph QSOs    Ph pts
       80         30        60          23        23
       40         30        60          61        61
       20         27        54          12        12
       15          0         0           1         1
       10          0         0           4         4
       50          0         0           0         0
      144          0         0           0         0
      TOTAL       87       174         101       101

      ( 275 ) QSO points  X  ( 55 ) Multipliers  =  15,125 points

       Club or Team Name: Mad River Radio Club

Comments: First WQP entry. Much fun. I'll be back. Also look for me from my
mobile in the Michigan QSO Party April 15th from the upper peninsula of
Michigan.