[3830] WPX-2000 F11556 SWL

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX-2000 F11556 SWL
From: F11556@aol.com (F11556@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 17:39:20 EST
           SWL - HF Contest Summary Sheet

SWL ID  :  F11556                     Total Claimed Score   1.792.696 (Not
sure - A verifier)

Contest : CQ WPX SWL     Date 26-27 Mars 2000

Mode : SSB    Section : SWL

Location   France,Olivet(45)

      Super-Duper for Listeners: V9.57
      Copyright Paul O'Kane EI5DI  1990-99           www.ei5di.com

Band         160m     80m     40m     20m     15m     10m    Total
Valid QSOs     11      62     105     265     264     527     1234
QSO Points     21     164     253     501     546    1223     2708
Bonus/Mult.    11      49      48     150     118     286      662

RX         Alinco DX-70
Antennas   Antron-99 + Long fil
Comments : Mon meilleur score ! My best score

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest.  My report is correct and true
to the best of my knowledge.  I agree that the decision of the contest
organisers shall be final in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data
from this entry being stored, analysed and cross-checked by computer.

Name      YAN                        SWL ID:  F11556
Address   514 RUE PAULIN LABARRE
          45160 OLIVET
          FRANCE

J'espere recevoir les qsl envoyé apres ce concour pour evoluer au programme
VPX
(2208 WPX ecoutes - 1098 confirme)
I hope to receive all qsl i will send after this contest for my vpx award.
(WPX : 2208 Heard - 1098 confirmed)

I put my log in internet this week , are you in my log ?

73 de Yan F-11556 * 14AT148
http://www.multimania.com/f11556
http://f11556.ctw.net (QSL Collection only)