[3830] CQ WPX SSB NQ4I M/M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ WPX SSB NQ4I M/M HP
From: nq4i@compuserve.com (nq4i@compuserve.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 09:39:07 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ WW WPX - SSB

Call: NQ4I
Operator(s):
Station: NQ4I

Class: M/M  Power: HP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    104
   80:    310
   40:    274
   20:   2026
   15:   1612
   10:   1896
-------------------------------
Total:   6222 x   1281  =  20,672,778

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Our Goal was 8000 qso's and 20 million points...we made the 20
million..conditions on 15m were unbelievable...there were periods of time where
the band was open to every part of the world simultaneously...10m europeans
were worked up to midnight their local time...the low bands were not as good
the second night as the first...we really needed 2 more operators...we had 4
part timers, and 3 full timers....could have made a major impact on our score
with two more ops...anybody out there in contest land want to be a part next
year..drop me a line...we had some strang problems with CT...it renumbered our
qso's in the log...the number in the que was correct, but when the qso line was
entered it added a bunch of numbers to the actual log...haven't a clue why...we
had to use ct 9.46 as 9.49 would not run on 2 of my 7 computers...a good time
was had by all...de Rick nq4i