[3830] PQ5W ARRL PHONE 15M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] PQ5W ARRL PHONE 15M HP
From: pp5jr@unetsul.com.br (pp5jr)
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 23:26:35 -0300
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 19100

      Call: PQ5W                     Country:BRAZIL =20
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80        0        0           0
       40        0        0           0
       20        0        0           0
       15     1932     5796          59
       10        0        0           0

     Totals   1932     5796          59  =3D   341,964

Equipment Description:

Club Affiliation: Araucaria Dx Group

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Walter Gomes Filho  PP5WG