[3830] 9A7P EA Contest SOAB-Non EAInt'l Contest His Majesty The King Of

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 9A7P EA Contest SOAB-Non EAInt'l Contest His Majesty The King Of Spain 2000
From: hrle@rkp.ice.hr (hrle@rkp.ice.hr)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 18:28:32 +0200 (CEST)

      Call: 9A7P                     Country:  Croatia
      Operator: 9A6NHH               Category: Single Op, All bands, Others

     BAND      QSO   QSO-PTS   PROVINCE

      160        0        0        0
       80        0        0        0
       40        0        0        0
       20       18       18       13
       15       46       46       21
       10        0        0        0
     --------------------------------------

     Totals     64       64       34

                 Score: 2,176 points

All reports sent were 59(9)#, unless otherwise noted.

TS440S/100W - 2 ele Quad

Club Affiliation: WWYC

1 hour = 64 EAs... I found out for this contest 2 hours before it's end.
Next year will work only EAs... this was lot of fun...
I even used some spanish... when I called on english no one answers but
when I called on spanish ... boooooom... :)
I still need some main words.. new word learned: "matrikula" or something
like that .. it means province :) right?

73 from 9A6NHH - Hrle (16yrs)

9A7P Contest 1 Op.Team
http://rkp.ice.hr/hrle/
e-mail: hrle@rkp.ice.hr