[3830] N5XU Spring Sprint 144 MHz SO EM10

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N5XU Spring Sprint 144 MHz SO EM10
From: kharker@cs.utexas.edu (Kenneth E. Harker)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:59:47 -0500

     2000 Spring Sprint 144 MHz

     Contest Date : 11-Apr-00
    Callsign Used : N5XU
         Operator : KM5FA
         Category : Single Operator
 Default Exchange : EM10
             Name : University of Texas Amateur Radio Club
          Address : SOC #73, 100-C West Dean Keeton St.
   City/State/Zip : Austin, TX 78712
          Section : South Texas (STX)
          Country : United States
        Team/Club : Central Texas DX and Contest Club (CTDXCC)

    2SSB      18          18         18       6

 Totals       18          18         18       6

    Final Score = 108 points.

This is the third time I've operated this contest in three years,
and I have yet to break 20 QSOs.  This year, we even had a
tropo duct band opening to Florida and _still_ didn't break
20 QSOs.  It seems that nobody operates this contest - maybe
because it's only one band and on a weeknight?

Multiplier Distributions
------------------------

   1.         em10    8
   2.         em00    4
   3.         el29    3
   4.         em04    1
   5.         el79    1
   6.         el17    1

Rate Sheet
----------

  HOUR    2SSB   TOTAL   ACCUM
    0       7       7       7
    1       4       4      11
    2       3       3      14
    3       4       4      18

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                  Amateur Radio Callsign: KM5FA
Department of the Computer Sciences         President, UT Amateur Radio Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124               Maintainer of the Linux Laptop Home Page