[3830] CQ-M 2000 N1XS SO 14 CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ-M 2000 N1XS SO 14 CW
From: cterkla@ici.net (Chris Terkla)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:00:42 -0400
CQ-M CONTEST 2000
Station: N1XS (at KB1H)
To: <3830@contesting.com>
Date:    MAY.15.2000
Country: K
Entry:   SO 14 CW

SCORE  TABLE:

Band      QSOs    Points    DXCC

1.8         0         0        0
3.5         0         0        0
7           0         0        0
14        406      1125       65
21          0         0        0
28          0         0        0

TOTAL     406      1125       65

FINAL SCORE:
        1125 *  65  = 73125 Total points

   This is to certify that I/We have observed all the Rules and regulations
  of the Contest.

   Operator(s): N1XS

Equipment/antenna(s):   Yaesu FT-1000 MP
                        Alpha 77-D Linear
                        5/4/4 Stacked Yagi's
                        WX0B Stack Match

Contest comments: Excellent contest, was very happy to work as many as
I did.  Thanks to all those who called me. Special thanks to Dick, KB1H
for the use of his station. Hope to see you all again next year.

Good Luck to all of the entrants, and thanks to the Krenkel Club for
sponsoring another great contest.

73
Chris Terkla N1XS