[3830] EU FD 9A7P M/S

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] EU FD 9A7P M/S
From: hrle@rkp.ice.hr (Hrvoje Horvat)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:58:26 +0200
   IARU 1. REGION - FIELD DAY  -- 2000

      Call: 9A7P                     Country:  Croatia
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Single

      BAND     QSO      DXCC

       80       26        7
       40      101       22
       20      124       23
       15      132       20
       10       59       13

     Totals    442       85  =>  ??

QRV: 1500 - 1520Z
     1540 - 2118Z
     2201 - 2259Z
     0632 - 0701Z
Total: 7 h 30 min on air

Operator List: 1. 9A6NHH - Hrle

Equipment Description:
TS440S/100W, 2 ele Quad, Dipoles 40&80

Club Affiliation: WWYC (http://home.swipnet.se/contest/wwyc)

Remarks: It would be great to see this kind of activity from
         western europe more often. 65% qsos G & DL. UFB.
         I was QRV only a bit cuz much school works to do (math & co).
         I was even quite good at the start, but it's hard to find
         another op to do the rest of the contest.
         80m was awful, 30mins for 26 qsos. Guess my dipole isnt in
         good mood any more. Will think of something for the future.
         Next contest comming is IARU in just a few weeks, I'm gonna
         be on Bled, so hope to see many of you there...
             73'ssssss... 9A6NHH - Hrle, age 17,....

Check out my site: http://rkp.ice.hr/hrle/
      e-mail: hrle@rkp.ice.hr