[3830] IARU HF AA3B SO CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU HF AA3B SO CW
From: cwtrench@sprynet.com (cwtrench@sprynet.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 13:37:52 -0400 (EDT)
                     IARU HF Championship

Call: AA3B
Operator(s): AA3B
Station: AA3B

Class: SO CW  Power: HP  Radios: SO2R
QTH: Pa
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:       4        0        4
   80:      53        0       19
   40:     353        0       44
   20:     607        0       46
   15:     680        0       54
   10:      66        0       20
-----------------------------------
Total:    1763        0      187  =  1,252,339

Club: FRC

Comments:

Multiplier Totals:  95 zones (down by 9 from last year), 92 HQ stations (up by
4 from last year).  I really struggled with zones, especially from Africa and
the Far East.

I worked the following HQ stations: ARABH, ARI, ARM, ARRL, ARSM, BFRR, CRC,
DARC, FRR, GARC, IARU, LPRA, LRAL, LRMD, MRASZ, OEVSV, PZK, R2, RAC, RL, RSGB,
SARA, SRAL, SRJ, SRR, SSA, UARL, VERON, ZRS.

I did a quick look at my log, I think I had a total of 53 contacts with WRTC
partcipants.  They sure sounded fine on CW - congrats to everyone that
participated.

We got a short but nice opening on 10M at around 11z, which helped close out
the contest in a fine way.

73 Bud AA3B