[3830] IARU 5X1Z SO/Mixed 2.7M

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU 5X1Z SO/Mixed 2.7M
From: Mats.Persson@wfp.org (Mats Persson)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:17:16 +0300
March 2000) at
 10/07/2000 10:06:32
Sender: owner-3830@contesting.com

Hi,

Call           Pwr    Mode                              validQSOs       Mult
Raw score

5X1Z         HP      DX SO MIXED             2995                 187
2,727,021

(op. SM7PKK)

 Fastest hour was 254 QSO's. Operated 21 hours. I did not work anything at
all on 160M or 80M(no antenna this time)

It was a great contest... But o'boy these WRTC callsigns.... mixed with all
the normal S5 it sure was not easy ones..
I am sure they suffered a lot because of those ones.

Regards,

Mats