[3830] WA4IMC GQP SOLPAB MIXED

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WA4IMC GQP SOLPAB MIXED
From: wa4imc@knology.net (WA4IMC)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 20:48:24 -0500
                                2000 Georgia QSO Party

Call Sign:      WA4IMC
State:  Florida
Club:           Florida Contest Group-Panhandle

Single Operator, All Bands and Modes, 100 watts

CW QSOs:        76      SSB QSOs:       24      TOTAL QSOs: 100

Multipliers: 42

TOTAL SCORE: 7392 points

Remarks: Great short skip on 20 meters from Northern Florida into most of
Georgia on Sunday afternoon really helped. QRN on 40 and 80 terrible. Hats
off to W3DYA/M for giving out so many counties!

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for Amateur
Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of my
knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Georgia QSO Party
Contest Committee.

Signed:

Charles Wooten WA4IMC
Box 4183