[3830] K0OU GQP SO AB Mixed HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K0OU GQP SO AB Mixed HP
From: km0l@tfs.net (Steve Lufcy)
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 22:29:44 -0500
                             2000 GEORGIA QSO PARTY

     Call used: K0OU                                           Location: MO

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: MIXED           Power: 1000

     Callsign of Operator: K0OU

    Exchanged Information: K0OU RST MO

     Hours of Operation: a few

     band   CW QSOs    CW pts     Ph QSOs    Ph pts

      80          5        10           0         0
      40         13        26           1         1
      20         32        64           5         5
      15         10        20           2         2
      10          0          0            0         0

     TOTAL    60      120           8         8

     ( 128 ) QSO points  X  ( 41 ) Multipliers  =  5,248 points

     Club or Team Name: Kansas City DX Club

     Comments:  Just lookin' around, seein' who's on, sayin' hey. Most of the
GA op's were a pleasure to listen to and work. However, W3DYA would not give
his call if anyone was calling. I was able to identify him as the guy with no
call. That worked until ny4n started doing the same thing- then I just quit
calling 'cause I couldn't tell who they were. Was AA4Z really QRP? He sounded
great on 15 and 20 meters. BIG signal out of GA was NQ4I on 20 ssb.  Thanks for
the activity. de K0OU

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     contest committee.

     Name: Steve Lufcy                     Call: K0OU
           11020 E 72nd Ter
           Raytown, MO  64133