[3830] N6MU GQP SOHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N6MU GQP SOHP
From: N6MU1@aol.com (N6MU1@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 02:11:26 EDT
                         GEORGIA QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 22-Jul-00, 23-Jul-00

    Callsign Used : N6MU (@N6NB)
         Operator : N6MU

         Category : Single Operator, High Power

 Default Exchange : 59(9) CA

   80CW        5           5         10       0
   40CW       27          27         54       8
   40SSB       4           4          4       1
   20CW      107         107        214      64
   20SSB      20          20         20      13
   15CW       60          60        120       6
   15SSB      25          25         25      14
   10CW        1           1          2       0

 Totals      249         249        449     106

    Final Score = 47594 points.

Conditions were horrible Saturday but did improve some Sunday. To prove the
point I had 50 less Qs and 60 less mults than last year which I thought was a
bad year! Kudos to the mobiles who gave us something to do most of Sunday.
Especially Norm, W3DYA, who I worked 69 times including my only ten meter Q.
Otherwise I probably would have packed it in very early due to lack of
activity. GA stations were S9 plus on 15 so I know I was getting to GA but I
CQed my lungs out with little response. Amazing! Oh well, that's what July
conditions will do to you, hi. 73...

John, N6MU