[3830] HG0HQ IARU HF CH 2000 SUMMARY

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] HG0HQ IARU HF CH 2000 SUMMARY
From: MACH@npp.hu (Mach János)
Date: 04 Aug 2000 11:50:00 +0200
e749xf301016
Sender: owner-3830@contesting.com

HI Contesters!

Call:     HG0HQ
Category: M/M HQ

Total QSO's:  12720
Total mult's: 402

Claimed score: zero point - log only for control

Comments:

I'm view'd a message in CQ-Contest from OK1DSZ. Sorry, I'm not agree
with that, but I don't debate because I can't replay and check it.
The log of HG0HQ will be control after this undesired story.

I declare: Wkd only single CQ HG0HQ stn in each band/mode.

Question to all contesters: Only HG0HQ and only on 40 m phone?

- Mismapping, because I hrd more than 20 multiple stn's (HQ and M/S)
on 20 m CW. Other bands/mode is missed because I'm wkd on 20 m CW only.

Other:

I'm wkd wid simultaneously operated two different paired GU5B tubes
home brew amplifiers and two different bidirectional big X-Q ant grp's
to NA SP/LP and to AS/SA + a single GU5B tube amplifier into an old
rotatable 205BA. My first harmonic sigs was strong on 28.028 Mc/s.
Thanks for info from RW3FO. Excuse me please! I'll be make a harmonic
filter to X-Q's.

Congratulation to team of DA0HQ and all Germanien Radioamateur
Stations! The new record 20.000.000 points is fantastic, very high.
Same congratulation to all S5!

73 to all contesters from Janos /HA3UU/ contest manager