[3830] IARU HF OH0V SO Mixed

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU HF OH0V SO Mixed
From: jukka.klemola@nokia.com (jukka.klemola@nokia.com)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 06:23:02 -0400 (EDT)
                     IARU HF Championship

Call: OH0V
Operator(s): OH6LI
Station:

Class: SO Mixed  Power: HP
QTH: Geta, OH0
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:     410     1131       28
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:     410     1131       28  =  402,930

Club: CCF

Comments:

This contest has no single band category, but I had fun anyway.
I hope I gave a couple of Scandinavian friends a challenge regarding total QSO
numbers.

I was supposed to have a relaxed antenna checking operation but ended up with a
lot of antenna work and had to take the upper antenna completely down. Storms
on Geta Mountaintop seem to be damaging my antennas too much. The antennas are
seemingly be big enough because they keep on breaking.

Next time at OH0V by CQWW, likely 10m single with a bit smeller antennas.
See you all.