[3830] UT5UGR IOTA SO-SSB (12h)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] UT5UGR IOTA SO-SSB (12h)
From: ut5ugr@iptelecom.net.ua (UT5UGR)
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 00:54:00 +0300

IOTA -  Contest Summary Sheet - Year: _2000___  IOTA Ref: _________

Callsign:  UT5UGR                     Total Claimed Score   1446009

       Select 1.    Single         Single Op             Multi
                       Op: ____     Limited: _12 hours_    Op: ____

       Select 1.       CW: ____         SSB: _+++_       Mixed: ____
Note:  Multi Op entries must be mixed mode.

       Contest DXpedition Station?      Yes: ____          No: _+++_
Note:  A DXpedition station is one where the antennas and equipment
       were installed specifically for this contest.

     BAND             80m     40m     20m     15m     10m     Total

     Valid QSOs SSB    79     123     456     260       5       923
     Valid QSOs CW      0       0       0       0       0         0

     QSO Points       623    1011    4012    2288      55      7989

     Multipliers SSB   21      35      76      46       3       181
     Multipliers CW     0       0       0       0       0         0

Island name and/or station location: ______________________________
Give exact coordinates if island is not listed by name in Directory

TX/RX      _Knwd TS-940S__________________________________________

Power o/p  _500 watts___

Antennas   _Cushcraft A3S, dipoles, GP_____________________________

Operators  _________________________________________________

Comments   _________________________________________________

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest and within the conditions of my
licence.  My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree that the decision of the contest organisers shall be final
in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data from this entry being
entered into a computer for the sole purpose of the contest adjudication.

Signed    _D. Stashuk UT5UGR__________   Date  _Aug 01, 2000___

Name      Dimitry Stashuk                        Callsign  UT5UGR
Address   PO Box 115
          Kiev-147
          02147
          Ukraine