[3830] NAQP SSB N0XI Multi

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N0XI Multi
From: km0l@tfs.net (km0l@tfs.net)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 03:10:43 -0400 (EDT)
                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: N0XI
Operator(s): N0XI, K0OU, KC0DEA, KC0DXK, KC0ELZ
Station: K0OU

Class: Multi
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:      2      2
   80:     66     27
   40:    231     46
   20:    202     42
   15:    102     21
   10:      1      1
----------------------
Total:    604    139  =  83,956

Club/Team:

Comments:

Premier debut for N0XI call and we enjoyed using it. We opened it up to the
local club and ended up with most of the the Novice/Tech ops from Field Day.
They did a pretty fair job but lacked the experience to really run the weak
stations in the summer QRN. Hope you all didn't get too frustrated with us.
We gained good experience and had fun - which is the name of the game.
Thanks to all for working us.
2nd radio rolled over and croaked after we spent about an hour making antenna
repairs- and after we threw the back-up TS-430 in line we had no further
problems- I just love performing antenna surgery when the radio is to blame. Oh
well- another part of the game.
73 de K0OU Steve in KC