[3830] N2GA NAQP SSB August 2000

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N2GA NAQP SSB August 2000
From: N2GA@aol.com (N2GA@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 11:29:18 EDT
                       2000 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: N2GA                                           Location: NY

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: PHONE           Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: N2GA

     Exchanged Information: N2GA GEORGE NY

     Hours of Operation: 09:59

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     160          2           2       2         Sloper apex @ 35'
      80         22          22      15        Gap Vertical
      40        254         254      46       Rotatable Dipole @ 45'
      20        257         257      39       2 el Yagi @ 45'
      15        152         152      35       2 el Yagi @ 45'
      10         70          70      14        2 el Yagi @ 45'
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL      757         757     151      SCORE: 114,307

     Club or Team Name: Order of Boiled Owls  NY  (Team OBO)

     Comments:  Lots of fun!  My highest score ever - great conditions
                especially on 40 meters!

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY on 08/19/2000

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Date__08/20/00_ Signature____George A. Tranos____ Call___N2GA__

     Name: George A. Tranos                Call: N2GA
           P.O. Box 296
           Bellport, NY  11713