Vs: [3830] KC1XX WAE CW 2000 M/S

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: Vs: [3830] KC1XX WAE CW 2000 M/S
From: Timo" <timo.klimoff@kolumbus.fi (Timo)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:19:42 +0300

----- Alkuperäinen viesti -----
Lähettäjä: Dave Pascoe KM3T <km3t@contesting.com>
Vastaanottaja: <3830@contesting.com>
Lähetetty: 21. elokuuta 2000 17:42
Aihe: [3830] KC1XX WAE CW 2000 M/S

>                  DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 2000
>

>       Call:      KC1XX
>       Category:  Multi Single
>       Power:     High Power
>       Band:      All Band
>       Mode:      CW
>       Country:   United States
>
>      BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult
>
>       160       0     0      0      0
>        80      78    77     25    100
>        40     176   161     35    105
>        20     294   293     41     82
>        15     386   386     42     84
>        10      39    39     16     32
>       ================================================
>
>     Totals    973   956    159    403 = 776,984
>

> All reports sent were 59(9), unless otherwise noted.
>
> Operator List: KC1XX,K1GQ,KM3T,OH6YF
>
> Comments:
>
> Now we know what it feels like to be in a black hole.  The first 24 hours
> were absolutely dismal.  With the K index hovering around 6-7, conditions
> in southern New Hampshire (and elsewhere) were the pits.  The highlight of
> the weekend was having Harry, OH6YF visit us and operate.  We all had a
> great time, despite lousy conditions.  Conditions on 80m Saturday night
> were pretty good...the QRN level was lower than Friday night.  Congrats to
> N2NC(@N2RM) for sticking it out as a single-op.

Hi Dave!

You had a HUGE pile of Europeans calling on Saturday morning but you didn't
copy anybody ... at least time when I tried to work you. Got K1ZZ, N3RD; VA3UZ
first nite easily but nothing on the second.
On 10mtrs didn't hear any US/VE signals.

Thanks for qsos and CU in SSB part!

73 Timo OH1NOA @OH1F