[3830] LY3BA TQP SO DX

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LY3BA TQP SO DX
From: ly3ba@is.lt (Gediminas Lucinskas)
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 16:20:16 +0300
                       TEXAS QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 30-Sep-2000, 01-Oct-2000

    Callsign Used : LY3BA
         Operator : LY3BA
         Category : SO DX
 Default Exchange : 59(9) LY.
             Name : Gediminas LUCINSKAS
          Address : P.O.Box 34
   City/State/Zip : BIRZAI    LT-5280
          Country : Lithuania

        Team/Club : KTU RC

   20CW        7           7         21       7
   20SSB       1           1          2       0
   15CW        6           6         18       4
   15SSB       1           1          2       1
 Totals       15          15         43      12

    Final Score = 516 points.
 I've been very seriousely prepared for 2000 TQP. Unfortunately propagation
was worsest I ever experienced. I don't believe it could happen twice.
So, see you all in TQP-2001. Thanks N6MU/M and K5OT/M for the new counties -
4 QSO's each. 73!Gedas,LY3BA
 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.