[3830] GW3NJW Eu Sprint SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] GW3NJW Eu Sprint SSB
From: clive_whelan@btinternet.com (Clive Whelan)
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 19:39:17 +0100

                          EUROPEAN SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 07-Oct-00

    Callsign Used : GW3NJW
         Operator : GW3NJW

 Default Exchange : #CLIVE

             Name : Clive Whelan
          Address : Station House, Peterston-super-Ely,
   City/State/Zip : Cardiff CF5 6NE. United Kingdom
          Country : Wales

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points

   80SSB      10          10         10
   40SSB      11          11         11
   20SSB      31          31         31

 Totals       52          52         52

    Final Score = 52 points.

Station
_______

FT1000MP 100 watts output
40m inverted vee doublet at 8 mtrs max.
TRlog v6.53

Soapbox
_______

Missed the first hour.

Hard work for this dyed in the wool CW OF!

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all
regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true
to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the
Awards Committee.

 Date 7 Oct 2000   Signed C.Whelan  Call GW3NJW