[3830] CQP HA1AG SO/HP/DX

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQP HA1AG SO/HP/DX
From: ha1ag@compuserve.com (Zoli Pitman HA1AG)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 12:58:54 +0100
          C A L I F O R N I A   Q S O   P A R T Y  2 0 0 0

      Call:     HA1AG
      Country:  Hungary (HUN)
      Class:    Single Op, High Power,DX

                    QSO'S
        BAND       CW   PHONE
         40        32       0
         20        51      37
         15        56      66
         10        51     135
      ==========================
        TOTAL     207  +  221   =  428
    QSO PTS:      621  +  442   = 1063

    MULTIPLIERS:           58  (Yessss!!)

    FINAL SCORE:       61.654

Total Hours of Operation: 14:34

Highlights:

- completed a clean sweep with all the 58 counties in the log
- great run on 10m at 9 PM local
- topped 4U1ITU's (N6TR) old EU record
- congrats to the mobiles and the QRPs for their persistance just to
  give me a new mult. I'd like to mention particularly K6III and K6AQL
  (also on 40m!) here
- Thanks to AE6Y - whose latest software worked flawlessly during the
  entire event

Lowlights:

- missed the first two hours (Saturday prime time) due to a failure in
  the antenna box
- despite I heard several CA stns on 80, they did not hear me
- I drove 1200 km from the Netherlands to do CQP Friday night
  and I was already damned tired when the contest started

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
bound by the decisions of the NCCC Awards Committee.

9 October, 2000                       Zoli Pitman (signed)

Mailing address: Zoli Pitman, Somogyi Bela ut 18, Gyor 9024 Hungary