[3830] PAQP W4CAT SO Home HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] PAQP W4CAT SO Home HP
From: k1ky@bellsouth.net (k1ky@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:42:22 -0400 (EDT)
                     Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: W4CAT
Operator(s): K1KY
Station: W4CAT/K1KY

Class: SO  Power: HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

  160:      26        1
   80:      63       59
   40:     121      174
   20:      99      162
   15:      35       15
   10:       7        2
    6:       0        0
    2:       0        0
-----------------------------------
Total:     351      413       67  =       66861

Club: TENNESSEE CONTEST GROUP

Comments:

Gosh - where to begin....  Looks like the Central Time Zone record is history
but I fell a bit short of the overall record for out-of-state.  A great
improvement from last year and I actually "enjoyed" playing on SSB! The sweep
came late with a gracious mobile contact from N3ZNI (Arm) and an insurance Q
from K3WWP during the last hour. 15 meters was wide open Sunday
morning/afternoon with a nice path to PA, but as they say.... The lights were
on but nobody home! Thanks to all the QSY's and what more can be said about
those stellar mobile efforts who can change bands faster than I can...

Congratulations to the organizers for yet another successful year!

73,

Garfield