[3830] IY4W CQWWDX SOSB10 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IY4W CQWWDX SOSB10 HP
From: npdlec@inwind.it (Francesca)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:03:07 +0100
                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 2000

      Call:      IY4W
 Operator:  I4LEC
      Category:  Single Operator Single Band
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      Mono 10
      Mode:      SSB
      Country:   European Italy
      Zone:      15

       10     2653     6509     2.45     40     159

     Totals   2653     6509     2.45     40     159  =>  1,295,291

Equipment Description:
RTX: ICOM IC 751A
ANT: HY-GAIN 2X TH5MK2S AT 50/80 FEET
AMP: KENWOOD TL922
SW: CT9
Club Affiliation: Marconi Contest Club (MCC)

Nothing to do against my friends across the Adriatic sea, S50,9A,YU, etc.
I gave up some multipliers on a short skip (3V8, 5A, IG9), but lucky to
being called by 3D2, VP9,AP,....
Very disappointed of Saturday propagation, only 1K QSOs, as well as JAs
stations, which seams to be less every year, did not work them long path.

Anyway, every thing went smooth, this is an home station, ready to go all
year long, no last minute changes.
Thanks every one who called me, see you next december.
73 Clay
npdlec@inwind.it