[3830] CQ-WW-SSB DK3DM SOSB10(A) HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ-WW-SSB DK3DM SOSB10(A) HP
From: dk3dm@lycosmail.com (dk3dm@lycosmail.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:44:25 -0500 (EST)
                   CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 2000

Call: DK3DM         Country:  Fed. Rep. of Germany
Mode: SSB          Category: Single Operator Single Band
                             10m only - ASSISTED

      160        0        0     0.00      0       0
       80        0        0     0.00      0       0
       40        0        0     0.00      0       0
       20        0        0     0.00      0       0
       15        0        0     0.00      0       0
       10     2084     4817     2.31     39     153

     Totals   2084     4817     2.31     39     153  =>  924,864

Equipment Description: TRX:Kenwood TS 850S
                       Ant1: 5ele Monabandbeam up 16m
                       Ant2: 4ele Tribander KT43A up 14m
                       Amp1: TL 922
                       Amp2: Alpha 67

Comments: After saturday I thought I could break the
          German all time record for 10m assisted, but
          the Aurora on sunday hit me very hard.
          First time for me to operate with 2 antennas
          in different directions. Was very pleased with
          it. So far, so good but on sunday we also
          got very hard winds (abt 130 km/h) and most
          of our antennas we build one week bevore the
          cqww have been demaged. ;-(
          Hope we can repair the antennas until the cqww
          cw and then I will be back again.
          Thanks to everyone who worked me and hope to
          see you all again very soon.
          73 de Bud, DK3DM

Club Affiliation: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

                             Signature _____Heiko Marschollek______

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Heiko Marschollek  DK3DM
               Gueldene Troege 80