[3830] CQWW SSB VE3KZ SOSB/10 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE3KZ SOSB/10 HP
From: RTNASH@ATTCANADA.CA (RTNASH@ATTCANADA.CA)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:46:53 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: VE3KZ
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:   1436     32    126
-------------------------------
Total:   1436     32    126  =  620,466

Club/Team:

Comments:

18 hours up to Saturday night, 7 hours Sunday. I guess I gave up the chase on
Sunday, thus disobeying one of the first Iron-man rules. Congratulations to the
VE3EJ M/S across the lake who managed what will probably be the only improved
Canadian record. Their 10m position yielded 2886/39/165. A number of operators
participated on 10 at EJ. I could have used a couple here on Sunday to keep up
morale ;-)

Thanks to all those I worked and apologies to those below the noise on
Saturday. That extra layer in the power line noise would have been nice to
work! See you all next time.

73 Bob VE3KZ
ve3kz@rac.ca