[3830] EA3QP - SOSB - 10m - HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] EA3QP - SOSB - 10m - HP
From: ea3qp@retemail.es (Eugeni - EA3QP)
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 20:13:53 +0100
CQ World-Wide DX Contest - SSB - 2000

CALL: EA3QP
MODE: SOSB-10m-HP
LOCATION: BARCELONA - SPAIN
HOURS: 28     .

         QSOs   QSO points   Zones   Countries   Multipliers  Score
160m:     0                  0          0
80m:      0                  0          0
40m:      0                  0          0
20m:      0                  0          0
15m:      0                  0          0
10m:    2177       5312      37        139
Totals: 2177       5312      37        139           176      934912

Station Description:

TX/RX: IC-775DSP
Antenna(s): 5-elemements Monoband Wide Spaced
                 Vertical
Amp: TL-922 putting less than 500w, really the tubes are exhausted.

Soapbox:

My first contest from a new contest site (The Chipest Contest Station),
usually I had done from my house (family, noise, neighbours..),and has been
a great experience!!.

The Saturday propagation was better than Sunday but every day with runs over
130 qso/h more that 3 hours with USA.

The homemade antenna runs great breaking caribbean and USA pile-ups at first
time, and receiving remarks about the signal from all parts of the world,
less than Antarctica and Central Pacific hi,hi.

I hope improve the new site adding more aluminium and my contest skills in
order to increase the final score.

Thanks to everybody.

Eugeni - EA3QP
http://personal3.iddeo.es/ea3qp