[3830] ARRL SS CW W7ZRC SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW W7ZRC SO LP
From: w7zrc@micron.net (w7zrc@micron.net)
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 23:13:47 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - CW

Call: W7ZRC
Operator(s): W7ZRC
Station: W7ZRC

Class: SO LP
Section: IDAHO
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:
   80:     53
   40:    193
   20:    378
   15:    150
   10:    235
-------------------------------
Total:   1009 x     77  =  155,386

Club: Southwest Idaho Contest club

Comments:

This started off to be one of the best SS CW tests for me. The first three
hours rates were 90 72 and 80. Most of this was on 10.  Then things seemed to
go in the dumpster. I had a real difficult time making any rate at all after
that. Had more antennas this year but the Op skills may be fading!  Saturday
evening we had a rain storm and lots of static that slowed me a bit too. 80 was
quiet late at night and I heard VY1JA on my freq. His sig was weak and watery,
and I couldn't tell if he was calling me or not.  I had worked a NL early on
10. Never heard or worked NNY- this is a puzzle; ND- guess WB0O was around
alot; nor MAR.  My friend Tom, WO7Y who is my neighbor put in a great effort
and blew my doors off. Congrats Tom! He and I were neck and neck for a long
time. Guess my time off didn't help either <g>.

Thanks for all the Q's and will see in the phone section.  73, Rod