[3830] ARRL SS CW K3MM SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW K3MM SO HP
From: k3mm@arrl.net (k3mm@arrl.net)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 01:41:53 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - CW

Call: K3MM
Operator(s): K3MM
Station: K3MM

Class: SO HP
Section: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:      0
   80:    117
   40:    572
   20:    335
   15:    108
   10:     98
-------------------------------
Total:   1230 x     79  =  194,340

Club: PVRC

Comments:

Despite a valiant effort, I couldnt find a VE1 anywhere!
Activity seemed lower than usual, and Sunday was a real SO2R workout!  I was
more careful than ever trying to get everything copied 100 percent.
Hopefully it'll show.
I was amazed at the short skip prop available on all 3 high bands on Saturday,
yet I didnt seem to be able to produce a big run.  Judging from others results,
must not have tried hard enough! hi!  I got really depressed when I got some
much higher numbers from primo op's only a few hours into the contest.
Obviously I missed something?   I never worked the second radio as hard as
this weekend...Sunday was tough, tough, tough!
Congrats to Howie, N4AF, and Will, AA4NC (W4MR) on great performances (for
PVRC)!