[3830] ARRL SS CW K9TM SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW K9TM SO LP
From: k9tm@buckeye-express.com (k9tm@buckeye-express.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:41:52 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - CW

Call: K9TM
Operator(s): K9TM
Station: K9TM

Class: SO LP
Section: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:      0
   80:     94
   40:    588
   20:    158
   15:     27
   10:    153
-------------------------------
Total:   1020 x     80  =  162,560

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

A really big dummo by me spending too much time trying to work VY1JA near the
start, I was concerned the aurora would kick in and he would not be workable
again.  Only to have him come by and work me several hours later on 40m (tnx
J).  Only to leave that and have my own personal jamming lid who followed me
around 40m for a while.  Signals were very good, propogation was very good, the
new station worked very well, I felt very good... just not enough people to
work low power.  Now on to preparing for the trip to CO for SSB SS... and high
power!  tnx 73 Tim K9TM