[3830] ARRL SS CW WP3R (KE3Q) - more

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW WP3R (KE3Q) - more
From: ke3q@erols.com (Richard Boyd)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 20:46:54 -0000
Oh, I forgot to mention...WA3FET has really done a job on his 10 acre site
in the last few months -- graveled the area around the hamshack -- last year
it was raining so much that the place was totally mud and I got the car
stuck and had to be towed out (used romex as the tow rope) -- well, that's a
thing of the past -- limestone gravel is really nice.  He and W3MJ have gone
down a couple times to try to improve various things, lightning protection,
etc. and Mike (W3MJ) did a lot of work toward that end this time.  And, as
always, thanks to WP3R for use of his call, MP, and on-going local
support -- also, NP4A for an MP and amplifier help.  It's a real team effort
to get one op on the air reliably.  73 - Rich, KE3Q