[3830] ARRL SS CW K7BG SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW K7BG SO LP
From: aa7bg@3rivers.com (aa7bg@3rivers.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 23:54:27 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - CW

Call: K7BG
Operator(s):
Station: K7BG

Class: SO LP
Section: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:     56
   40:    248
   20:    155
   15:    351
   10:    318
-------------------------------
Total:   1128 x     80  =  180,480

Club: GFAARC

Comments:

Several stations wanted to work me on all bands. Guess they thought it was NA
QSO party. VO1MP called me on 15 with 2.5 hours to go. Thanks. The bands from
20 on down were not too good from here. If it wasn't for 10 and 15 things would
have been real ugly. This was the second best score I've had so can't complain
too much. One error I made was expecting the new meat that usually shows up at
the end. It didn't materialize so in retrospect, I should have taken more off
time at the end instead of the early hours of Sunday. Still by far most checks
were from the 50's. This contest will cease to exist on it's own within the
next 15 years or so.

Thanks for the fun.