[3830] OK/OM Contest LY1DR Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OK/OM Contest LY1DR Score
From: Saulius Zalnerauskas <ly1dr@kalnieciai.lt> (Saulius Zalnerauskas)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 10:10:51 +0200
Hello 3830,

                               OK/OM DX SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 11-Nov-00

    Callsign Used : LY1DR
         Operator : SAM

         Category : single op all bands low power

 Default Exchange : 599###

             Name : SAULIUS ZALNERAUSKAS
          Address : Box 922
   City/State/Zip : Kaunas, 3005
          Country : Lithuania

        Team/Club : LDXG

  160CW       14          14         14      14
   80CW       50          50         50      42
   40CW       41          41         41      32
   20CW       38          38         38      30
   15CW       27          27         27      26
   10CW       30          30         30      25

 Totals      200         200        200     169

    Final Score = 33800 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________
 I really enjoyed these 8 hours on the air.
 73! SAM

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

Best regards,
 Saulius                          mailto:ly1dr@kalnieciai.lt