[3830] ARRL SS SSB K7ZO SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS SSB K7ZO SO HP
From: k7zo@micron.net (k7zo@micron.net)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 20:12:43 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - SSB

Call: K7ZO
Operator(s): K7ZO
Station: K7ZO

Class: SO HP
Section: ID
Operating Time (hrs): 15:30

  160:
   80:
   40:     95
   20:     69
   15:    103
   10:    541
-------------------------------
Total:    808 x     80  =  129,280

Club: Southwest Idaho Contest Club

Comments:

Best score ever -- and first time I have run High Power, though I kept the amp
around 300W most of the time. Got my last section, MT, at 00:10Z Monday and
then of course had another one call in 10 minutes later. Was fortunate to have
both MAR and NL call me. Worked two VY1's but not Jay, VY1JA. That is amazing.

Equipment: 1000MP & Quadra
3 el 10M beam @ 25'
11 el wire LPA 10-20M @ 22'
40M dipole @ 22'
In past years I have put up an HF2V for the weekend to give me 80M coverage but
I decided this year it just would not be worth it.

Scott/K7ZO