[3830] ARRL SS SSB VE4GV SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS SSB VE4GV SO LP
From: rkaufman@home.com (rkaufman@home.com)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 22:39:53 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - SSB

Call: VE4GV
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SO LP
Section: MB
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:    524
   20:    735
   15:     98
   10:    596
-------------------------------
Total:   1953 x   3906  =  312,480

Club:

Comments:

Power Output: 150 watts     Hours of operation: 24

Equipment Description: FT1000D  KT34XA@ 66 ft 40-2CD@75 ft

80 M ant ?? We don't need one (Ha!)- Check out the Q's !!
Can't hear above the line noise anyway.

Special Thanks for VY1JA and VO1MP for finding me for the last 2 mults.

Man, if you didn't work a VE4, you didn't have your rig on. Was hoping
for 2K Q's but just missed.  When condx are fabulous, there's no better place
for SS than ND or VE4. Just hope they last a few more years before I'm forced
to go back to the low bands (ugh) and scores suck again.

More later. I'm bushed.

Rob VE4GV