[3830] LZ DX CW Contest LY5W SOAB Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LZ DX CW Contest LY5W SOAB Score
From: Saulius Zalnerauskas <ly1dr@kalnieciai.lt> (Saulius Zalnerauskas)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 20:08:47 +0200
Hello 3830,

                               LZ DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 18-Nov-00, 19-Nov-00

    Callsign Used : LY5W
         Operator : LY1DR

         Category : SOAB HP

 Default Exchange : 59929

             Name : SAULIUS ZALNERAUSKAS
          Address : Box 922
   City/State/Zip : Kaunas, 3005
          Country : Lithuania

        Team/Club : LDXG
        Equipment : Kenwood TS 850 S + 300 W PA
        Antenna's : Dipoles & Vertical
  Time on the air : 20 hours

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Zones

   80CW      169         167                   14
   40CW      191         191                   20
   20CW      223         223                   25
   15CW      163         162                   24
   10CW       73          73                   19

 Totals      819         816       1840       102

    Final Score = 187680 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 Nice activity from LZ side. Too hard on 10 meters without good antenna.
 Tnx for contest!
 For Contest Committee: In my log.dat u'll find that points for QSO's is
 wrong. I used N6TR old version without LZ Contest and after contest
 accumulated points from qso's by country file.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

Best regards,
 Saulius                          mailto:ly1dr@kalnieciai.lt