[3830] ARRL SS SSB W1ECH SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS SSB W1ECH SO LP
From: w1ech@yahoo.com (w1ech@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 22:52:29 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - SSB

Call: W1ECH
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SO LP
Section: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------
Total:    325 x     80  =  52,000

Club:

Comments:

I prefer c.w. by a long shot!  However, it was fun to see if I could get the
sweep on phone with my single transceiver and single all-band wire. Last
sections were RI and DE!

Great to see a lot of familiar faces, as well as new ones.  I've enjoyed the SS
for 45 years now, all under this same call, usually from CT.  However, Vermont
is our retirement QTH, so plan to hear me give out "VT" in all future contests!

Am I the last SSer out there to use paper logs, paper dup sheets, no computer
logging, etc.? I had to smile each time I heard some poor guy struggling with
his computer!

Anyone wanting a QSL from VT (phone or c.w.) should QSL me at P. O. Box 993,
West Rutland, VT 05777.

73,

Gary - W1ECH