[3830] ARRL SS SSB K6IF SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS SSB K6IF SO HP
From: djl@andlev.com (djl@andlev.com)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 23:50:33 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - SSB

Call: K6IF
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SO HP
Section: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 4:21

  160:      0
   80:     48
   40:     54
   20:      3
   15:    230
   10:    109
-------------------------------
Total:    444 x     78  =  69,264

Club: NCCC

Comments:

A limited time effort on a busy weekend, 4:21 on the air.

Special thanks to WP2Z, KH7R, VY1JA and W0SD, who were there when I was
counting on them.  In each case I went looking for them in particular, knowing
that they would be on, and I found them for my only contact in their section.
Went looking for W0SD with 5 minutes left in my operating time, found him in 3
minutes flat for mult. #78.  Missed NL and SC (yes SC!!!)

Great event, great fun.

                ***dan, K6IF (ex. N6BZA)