[3830] ARRL SS SSB W1DAD SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS SSB W1DAD SO LP
From: w1dad@arrl.net (w1dad@arrl.net)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:10:22 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - SSB

Call: W1DAD
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SO LP
Section: NH
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:      0
   80:    234
   40:    160
   20:     57
   15:    175
   10:    205
-------------------------------
Total:    831 x     79  =  131,298

Club: YCCC

Comments:

Missed NWT for the clean sweep but still beat last years score!  Last year's
raw score was 677/79 for 106,966.  This year I managed 831/79 for 131,298.

If I had a beam I would be in better shape.  I used two Carolina Windoms at 40
feet (CW620 and CW160SP).  The antennas work very well but I had trouble moving
the trees during the contest to work the Northwest Territory. Hi!

No less then 50 people mentioned that they saw the December 2000 QST article on
page 93 about K1MOM and me.  That was fun.  My 15 minutes of fame...  Until I
win SS someday.  Happy Holidays and don't forget KID's DAY on January 6'th
2001.