[3830] ARRL SS SSB K0UK SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS SSB K0UK SO LP
From: ukbrown@aol.com (ukbrown@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:32:33 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - SSB

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: SO LP
Section: CO.
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:     21
   40:     89
   20:    153
   15:    220
   10:    355
-------------------------------
Total:    838 x     80  =  134,080

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters and DX Society

Comments:

I want to say thanks, for a couple or really good friends, W0DET don taylor and
N0ZA Ross Harrell for there help before and during the contest with all my
computer questions...Especially Don for help with other GMC members and for his
forgiveness in a snafu I made...
This was a very interesting contest, full of ups and downs...10mtrs started out
well and did ok on 15mtrs but once I hit 20mtr and then 40mtrs it was down hill
from there. A little A3S and dipole just didnt cut it......Did the best with
the amount of time I could work but just didnt have the eye of the
tiger...Congrats to K0DU for another splendid performance for his
station...Plus all who competed.
Lastly I vote for a recount and even a retake of this contest with all the logs
done by hand...The entry's by hand/mail  and all logs checked by a human being.
 If its good for FLA its got to be good for the rest of the country..Seriously
computer are fast but they can be a big pain. Had fun and no police at my door
this year with TVI complaints,,..See ya in cw dx test....PTL and God Bless,,
K0UK bill brown