[3830] LZDX CW VE3QAA SOAB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LZDX CW VE3QAA SOAB
From: kimba@sprint.ca (kimba@sprint.ca)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 15:05:31 -0500
                  HF Contest Summary Sheet

Callsign:  VE3QAA      Total Claimed Score    148,416

Contest - LZDX     Date 18 November, 2000

Mode - CW   Single Op.  High Power

Location  Ottawa, ON  Canada

Contest Exchange - 59904  (ITU Zone 4)

    SD: Copyright Paul O'Kane EI5DI  1990-2000       www.ei5di.com

Band         160m     80m     40m     20m     15m     10m    Total

CW  QSOs        0      27     113     232     127     179      678

CW  Points      0      94     409     777     426     613     2319

CW  Mults       0       7      12      21      13      11       64

TX/RX   Yaesu FT-1000D,  Alpha 87 Amplifier

Power o/p  1000 Watts

Antennas   Rhombic, 120m per leg, 30m high
           3 element 10m yagi, 12m high

Comments: Great contest!  Band conditions good, and more activity
          than I have heard in previous LZDX contests.  At times
          10 meters sounded almost like CQWW contest activity!

         I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with
the rules and spirit of the contest and within the conditions of my
licence.  My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree that the decision of the contest organisers shall be final
in all cases of dispute.  I agree to the data from this entry being
stored, analysed and cross-checked by computer.

Signed    Albert L. Barry,  20 November, 2000

Name      Bert Barry, VE3QAA
Address   1102 Corkery Rd.
          Carp Ont. K0A 1L0
          Canada