[3830] ARRL SS SSB VO1MP SOHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS SSB VO1MP SOHP
From: gussam@newcomm.net (Gus Samuelson)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 00:29:37 -0330
ARRL SWEEPSTAKES -- 2000

      Call:      VO1MP
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      All Band
      Mode:      SSB
      Section:   NL

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

      160        0        0        -
       80       30       60        -
       40       22       44        -
       20       15       30        -
       15       41       82        -
       10      538     1076        -
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    646     1292       80

               Score:  103,360

Power Output: 500 watts     Hours of operation: 14

10 meters had the full range of skip conditions, a quick
check of my log indicates that I worked 77 out of 80 on
that band ( not all sections for the first contact )
only ones missed were Me which I heard and called,  KH7R
Pac which I had already logged on 40, and VE2 which should
have been easy on 10 but didn't hear any.
Had 2 VY1s this time both of whom called in.
There were a few other VOs on for this one but was still
amazed at how many stations commented that was last one for
sweep, last three for me were, oddly enough about the same
as just about every one else's VY1,VO1 and MAR !!
Tks for all the QSOs had to attend XYL's brother's birthday
bash on saturday nite so that took care of alot of prime
contest time. Mebbe one of these days I will try for score
AND Sweep.
73 C'Y'all next one GLWCDR.
Gus VO1MP