[3830] ARRL SS SSB K3CR SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS SSB K3CR SO LP
From: jms403@psu.edu (jms403@psu.edu)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:36:37 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - SSB

Call: K3CR
Operator(s): KB3AFT
Station: WA3FET

Class: SO LP
Section: WPA
Operating Time (hrs): 23:58
Radios: SO2R

  160:      0
   80:    386
   40:    503
   20:    342
   15:     98
   10:    138
-------------------------------
Total:   1467 x     80  =  234,720

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Radio A: FT1000MP 80/20/10
Radio B: TS950S 160/40/15

Thanks to Jim/WA3FET for use of the station and to Jim and Mike/N3MJ for all
the hard work to get the station together for this one.  This has been an awful
year as far as Murphy goes, but we may have finally exercised him once and for
all this past weekend.  Almost did 50k better than my previous best low power
score.

Kept the amps off this weekend because of some terrible line noise (didn't want
to be an alligator on the high bands)...but the situation is improving.  The
noise is down about 2 S-units over what it was this Spring, so we're making
some good progress.

Getting the sweep around 0700Z made for a stress free Sunday afternoon!

73

Jim/KB3AFT