[3830] CQWW CW YT3T SOAB QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW YT3T SOAB QRP
From: kk@cg.yu (kk@cg.yu)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 05:11:58 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: YT3T
Operator(s):
Station: YT6A

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Adriatic coast
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:     72      8     42
   80:    419     14     76
   40:    659     29    101
   20:    634     32    102
   15:    590     30     90
   10:    479     30    100
-------------------------------
Total:   2853    143    511  =  3,667,901

Club/Team: SKY THUNDERSTORM TEAM

Comments:

RIG: IC775+ Alpha 91B
     FT1000D + TL922

Antennas - Fixed wires to West/Northwest:

(160) dip@24m
(80) 3 ele west @ 25m
(40) 3 ele west @ 25m (interlaced w 80m), Inv V @35m
(20) 4 el quad NW @ 33m
(15) 4 el quad NW @ 33m, 40m inv V @35m
(10) 4 el quad NW @ 33m

YT6A home QTH. Nice apartment on 8th floor in residential Herceg Novi.

SOAB is not anymore a fun game. Thanks to XYL who hates seeing me home at
radio, I was operating from remote site. Thanks to Ranko YT6A, I was able to
use his stuff and site. Thanks to Pedja, all lowband wires were attached to the
neighbouring building. Thanks to Shime, computer worked nice along with my
AEA-CK1 keyer (sri, no computer controlled radios). Thanks to Goran, who didnot
let me give up after first sleep crisis. Sri for bad sending, it was 90% manual
with Bencher paddle. Originally, 4 el triband quad was rotary one, but it would
not move this time, which made my Asia QSO and MPL totals very funny - just a
few JAs on each band, none on 80m...

73 Kele YT3T, YU1AO, N2KAB