[3830] CQWW SSB W1WEF SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W1WEF SOAB HP
From: w1wef@arrl.net (w1wef@arrl.net)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:21:43 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: W1WEF
Operator(s): W1WEF
Station: W1WEF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ct
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:     58     13     31
   80:    137     13     47
   40:    638     22     78
   20:    648     33     84
   15:    736     30     84
   10:    924     30    102
-------------------------------
Total:   3141    141    426  =  5,165,937

Club/Team: YCCC

Comments:

Wanted to beat last year's score but got off to a slow start with
 half as many Qs on 40 in first two hours. Somehow caught up and
 passed last years total at about 6 hours into it, but by Sat nite
 at 9PM just had to sleep. At 4PM Sunday discovered our water pump
 running continuously and we had no water...I quit. Total CT time 36.2
 hours. Worked alot of dimpled operators...guy's who seemed like they
 weren't sure how they wanted to send their call!